Sunday, September 18, 2016

Bowdabra...

I made this really pretty bow with my new toy. It is so easy to use. I need to start taking during photos or wait till a child is home to force into child labor by taking the the afor mentioned during pictures when I do these things.

This bow was made to fill the large empty space on the autumn wall hanger I got a couple years ago at one of the dollar stores near me. I hand made on last season but it wouldn't stay in the shape I wanted let alone in the spot I wanted in the hanger. So all in all this bow was the instigator into the purchase of the Bowdabra in the first place.

The two spools of ribbon are the new ones I bought at Michael's just for this bow. I got the Bowdabra there as well with a 40% off coupon. Frugal me.


  I reused the dollar store leaf ribbon I tried to use last season along with the two new ribbons I baught this summer.



It came out a bit bigger than I intended but still fills the space just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment