Sunday, September 18, 2016

Current WIP's

Here are three of my WIP's (work in progress). I'm only posting three of them because the other three haven't been touched in months or years in the case of one.

Rainbow Fractal
Charted by A Cross Stitch Fantasy. I am planning on turning it into a throw pillow when it's finally done. The confetti stitches ore driving me insane. I just dug it out to put it in the project bag I made. Everything but the PAKO needle organizer fit in it so that was a good thing.



I found out that the pattern pages from the SAL were different from the pages in the pattern I purchased. So I have to start back on page one. I hope I still have enough fabric (Charles Craft 16ct aida)




 Woodland Sampler
 This is my Frosted Pumpkin. I've been doing it like it was released in 2013 as a monthly mystery SAL. I still have to figure out how to turn the 3 into a 6 for the year on the banner in the last panel. Done on Loops & Threads (Michael's Brand) 14ct natural aida ice dyed by me.








Panda
I found this guy here at Ann's Cross-Stitch Patterns. I went looking for a panda to stitch for my youngest a while back and found this site. He is obsessed with them now. Stitched on MCG Oatmeal 14ct aida.



No comments:

Post a Comment